Reelcraft Industries, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of hose, cord and cable reels in North America. Our headquarters is in Columbia City, Indiana. We have an immediate opening for a MIG/TIG Welder part-time on weekends. The Welder supports the production of hose, cable and cord reels through welding of various metals and steel using mig, tig, and spot welding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reelcraft Industries, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of hose, cord and cable reels in North America. Our headquarters is in Columbia City, Indiana. We have an immediate opening for an Aluminum TIG Welder. The Welder
- Read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Lifting and moving up to 50 pounds.
- Use of a variety of hand tools & machines.
- Pushing and pulling crates up to 200 pounds with a pallet jack.
- Reading and understanding gauges and micrometers.
- Follow all department and plant work and safety policies
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Up to two (2) years verifiable welding experience.
- Certified welder or, ability to become a certified welder.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The majority of the time is spent standing, using hands to finger, handling or feeling, reaching with hands and arms, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Occasionally pushing and pulling up to 200 pounds.
Reelcraft offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and disability coverage. Relocation assistance is not being offered for this position.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen and background investigation.
EOE/AA – M/F/V/D We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Reelcraft Industries, Inc. is committed to workplace diversity.