Reelcraft Industries, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of hose, cord and cable reels in North America. Our headquarters is in Columbia City, Indiana. We have an immediate opening for a Quality Coordinator. The Quality Coordinator collects, organizes, monitors and distributes any information and/or materials related to the functions/activities of the quality department. Typically generates reports using computer skills and distributes those reports to various users in the company and to customers or vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes revisions to and controls the Quality Management System, procedures, work instructions and controlled documents for ISO:9001
- Initiates and/or coordinates quality related data from production and service activities then reports this data
- Creates new forms and controlled documents as needed
- Prepares monthly Department Review
- Prepares yearly Management Review
- Scheduling and documenting calibration of gauges
- Assists the Quality Department in scheduling meetings, preparing correspondence, posting memos
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree in business or a related technical field preferred
- A combination of 3-5 years of experience, training and education.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color distinction.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to sit. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Reelcraft offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and disability coverage. Relocation assistance is not being offered for this position.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen and background investigation.
EOE/AA – M/F/V/D We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Reelcraft Industries, Inc. is committed to workplace diversity.